What are cookies?
They are files downloaded to your computer, smartphone or device when accessing a website. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about the user's browsing habits or computer and, depending on the information it contains and the way your computer is used, may also be used to recognize the user.
Cookie Types According to Managing Entity
Proprietary: Those sent to your computer from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website, and from which the service the user requests is provided.
Third Party: These are sent to your computer when you access our website, but are from a computer or domain managed by a third party. We will notify you if the third party uses the data collected for their own purposes.
Cookie Types According to Time Spent on the Computer
• From Session: Activates when accessing the website and disappears when the session ends (e.g. list of products purchased).
• Persistent Cookies: The data is stored on the terminal, and can be accessed and processed during the cookie’s defined period, even years. If possible, we will reduce their duration to a minimum depending on their purpose.
Cookie Types According to Their Purpose
• Functional and Technical: If only providing the requested service, these cookies do not need to comply with the LSSI. They are strictly necessary for managing and operating the website, and for the services the user expressly requests. If these cookies are disabled, you will not receive our content or services properly. Examples:
Traffic control and data communication, identifying the session, access to restricted sections, remembering the shopping cart order, making purchases, managing payments, preventing fraud, facilitating registration or event participation, counting visits to invoice the software based on the number of uses, using security features when browsing, saving data from video or audio, enabling dynamic content (e.g. text or image loading animation), sharing content through social networks, or managing advertising space based on criteria such as edited content without collecting user information for other purposes (e.g. personalizing content).
• From Preferences or Customization: If you choose features (e.g. if you mark the website language flag), compliance with the LSSI is not required as it is considered an expressly requested service. These remember the user’s preferences, such as language, number of results displayed when searching, appearance or content of the service according to the browser or region from which it is accessed, etc.
• From User Input: Excluded from LSSI application. These cookies track users when filling out multiple-page forms online or a shopping cart to track items selected when clicking a button.
• From Authentication or User Identification (from session): Excluded from LSSI application.
• From Security: Excluded from LSSI application. These cookies detect erroneous or repeated attempts to connect to the website.
• From a Multimedia Player, Load Balancing, or User Interface Customization: Excluded from LSSI application.
• From Plug-in or Social Sites: Excluded from LSSI, only for users with an open session. These cookies control social media interaction within the website. Used on "YouTube", "Facebook", "Google", "Twitter", etc.
• Analysis or Measurement Cookies: We must obtain informed consent, even though these are unlikely to pose a privacy risk if they are first party and process aggregate data for statistical purposes.
These cookies, which are processed by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users, measure and analyze website behavior, or count impressions or clicks on ads to measure performance and improve the range of products or services offered.
• Advertising Cookies: These cookies, which are processed by us or third parties, allow management of ad space on the website, adapting ad content to the content of the service requested, website use, or the information we have available about your online browsing habits.
Other Storage Forms Similar to Cookies
• HTML5 Local Storage and Session Storage: Space the website can use on the user's computer. These cookies can usually be erased by deleting the browsing history.
• Local Shared Flash Objects: Store more information than a cookie, are independent of the browser used, and more difficult to locate, view or delete. These can even regenerate standard cookies. Silverlight Isolated Storage is an example. You must go into the user's Microsoft folder to delete it. (e.g. Vimeo video).
• Web Beacons or Bugs: Minimum-sized images, camouflaged on the website and invisible to the eye. Downloaded when visiting the website, but stored on a second website from which the visit is registered, using information the browser provides when downloading the image, such as IP address, operating system, browser, number of times and the times in which the image is downloaded.
Cookies this Website Uses :
|Name||Description / Purpose||Supplier||Expiry|
|1P_JAR||Third party – Storage of Google user preferences.||1 week|
|NID||Advertising – Register an ID||6 months|
|__cfduid||Others – Identifies trusted websites||Different third parties||1 year|
|uid||Others – Allows content sharing||AddThis||2 years|
|_icl_current_language||Functional – Identifies the user's language||Wpml||24 hours|
|Local Storage||Local Storage – Local storage of data from web applications the user utilizes.||Proprietary||Session|
|ANID.||Advertising – Measures ad performance and provides recommendations||Persistent|
|Session storage||Local Storage – Local storage of data from web applications the user utilizes.||Persistent|
|Local Storage||Analytical – Store and retrieve browsing habit information||Persistent|
|Archiving system||Analytical – Store more information and are independent of the browser used.||Persistent|
|Local Storage||Analytical||Proprietary||1 year|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Analytical – Internal use cookie required for website cookies policy visualization||Proprietary||1 year|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||Advertising – Delivers the most relevant ads for you and your interests||2 years|
|__Secure-3PSID||Advertising – Delivers the most relevant ads for you and your interests||2 years|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||Advertising – Displays the most relevant ads for you and your tastes.||2 years|
|uidr||Advertising – Segmentation / Advertising.||Scorecardresearch||2 years|
|cf_chl_1||Functional – Loading the page.||Proprietary||1 day|
|cf_chl_prog||Functional – DNS connection.||Proprietary||1 day|
|cf_clearance||Functional – Maximizes network resources and protection.||Proprietary||10 years|
|city||Analytical. Unknown.||Proprietary||1 year|
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some service features or parts of the website may not work properly. Not accepting cookies means a rejection cookie will be installed on your computer, informing us that you don't want cookies on future visits.
How can I configure cookies?
Microsoft Edge: Settings > Advanced settings > Privacy and services > Cookies.
For further information, visit Microsoft support or the browser help pages.
Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings.
For further information, visit Mozilla support or the browser help pages.
Google Chrome : Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings.
For further information, visit Google support or the browser help pages.
Safari (Apple) : Preferences > Security.
For further information, visit Apple support or the browser help pages.
Opera (Opera Software): Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
For further information, visit Opera support or the browser help pages.
If you are using a different browser, check its policy on cookie installation, use and blocking.
Options for Disabling Cookies and Opting Out
By using the www.youronlinechoices.com tool, you can find useful information and configure cookie preferences for each provider.
There are third-party tools that allow users to detect cookies from each website they visit and manage their deactivation. For example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement
There is an add-on to disable Google Analytics cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
There is an option to disable advertising cookies from all companies subscribed to the NAI (Network Advertising Initiative): https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
For further information about cookies, visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/ and https://www.allaboutcookies.org/